Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shame is the name of my game!

2 and a half months ....... that is the amount of time that i fell of the wagon this time.... and lets just say that i am only partly back on i've got one foot still draggin behind hanging on for dear life trying to pull myself back up on it!

 In the beginning of  October  i started the process of getting my teeth fixed which  started with having my wisdom teeth pulled and  from the day that it happened i was off .....It was one excuse after another not to get my ass back in the gym or eating correctly ... i was in pain from all my dental work.... i was abusing my pain meds.... i had a bad week at work... then i wrecked my car and didn't have a ride to the gym ... and then i got bronchitis..... all of these things happened and all of these things I used as an excuse to  sit my lazy ass at home on the couch watching Netflix and gaining weight back eating Fritos and telling myself next week ill  start again! and before i knew it  2 and half months had passed!

So here i sit no further along in my challenge  and  68 days  wasted ..... do you know how much cardio and training i could have done in 68 days! my  nutrition sucks and i  haven't even begun to try to  eat clean again!
 I am back in training though... I've hit 5  classes this week and plan to hit another 1 or 2 tomorrow! and i also plan to go grocery shopping and get stuff to start eating clean again in the morning......i have to kick sodas again....as well ... DAMNIT... Curse  you Dr. Pepper.... you bastard with your addictive chemicals and sugar!

I think the fact that i stopped counting calories and that i also stopped blogging made it  very easy to not be accountable for my actions! so here we go again!  we still have a good 4 and half months left  of the 365 days ..... and regardless i am still doing stuff everyday that i never thought i would! Maybe ill try to look at this like its a fight......... Its me  against my old self.......  and i am gonna kick his ass......

Round 2.... DING DING .....

1 comment:

  1. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
    Og Mandino

    Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete