Monday, July 23, 2012

I suck at running!

There is one thing i despise and hate more than anything else and  always have and that is running.....I am slow and i  am always  coming  in very last and  it hurts my knees and my hips and i just hate it! It is the  one thing that  i just can not seem to enjoy   no matter what i do! some how i just have to figure it out and start running more because  it is the only way i will ever get any better at it! On the other hand training is getting much better ... not easier just better... i am  finally starting to understand more about jiu jitsu and the goal  and flow of it ... and i'm not getting my ass  easily handed to me every time..... it still gets handed to me just not right away .... now i can at least hold off the  submission for a bit lol....I did purchase a new Gi  and am pleased to say  i am down 2 Gi sizes since i started in April .... and also the new gi has made me actually want to go to  gi class .... I am not seeing a lot of weight loss  recently but   i can still feel myself getting smaller ....and also i am trying to improve on the nutrition still....I have  improved from my last post  for sure but am not  all the way  back to where i should be on it .... I have a feeling that once i am able to get  back on the best track i can be on  food wise i will start seeing big losses again! also i think i need a  weight training buddy .....

and here is a pic of my new gi .....It is from BreakPoint  for those that may want to know

As always  to those who   continue to read and support  Thank you so much .....and here is to  continuing to get stronger in mind and body!

1 comment: